City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An SME Bank based near to Bank Station are seeking as a Senior Regulatory Accountant. You will be responsible for the full remit of regulatory accounting as well as involvement in wider duties.
This permanent position is a great role for you if you are seeking variety within a smaller finance team and you would like to take the lead in Regulatory Accounting. It is essential you have regulatory accounting knowledge. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Review, challenge and sign off on the regulatory returns required by the Bank of England and the supervisory returns for the Financial Conduct Authority, Prudential Regulation Authority and European Banking Authority
- Review the following: Liquidity, Compliance, Financial Information, Capital and Statistical information
- Regulatory Reporting processes - COREP including LCR and ALMM and FINREP suite.
- Preparation, checking, validations and inputs against source data.
- Additional wider accounting experience for example management accounts, analysis, reconciliations, depreciation
- Analysis and communication of developments in regulatory reporting and update senior management of any upcoming changes.
Projects & Other duties
- Develop and automate review tools to make the process of the regulatory review more robust and efficient
- Maintain and review procedure documentation for processes performed within the Regulatory Reporting Review function to ensure relevance and efficiency.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with experience in Banking and Regulatory Accounting to be considered for this role. The salary range is from £60,000 - £75,000 depending on your experience.
You will need to be a strong communicator who wants to works within a smaller finance team where you gain exposure to a variety of tasks.