City of London
£250 - £300 per day
8 days ago
Job Purpose The incumbent will be producing regulatory returns to include but not limited to COREP and liquidity. In addition to regulatory reporting the incumbent will assist in Ad-hoc requests for regulatory reporting and Financial Reporting and Tax.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Preparing accurate and timely external regulatory returns
* Daily internal regulatory reporting including LCR, Large Exposures and Treasury pack
* Assisting for accurate and prompt reports which are made to all supervisory bodies.
* Involvement in key project within regulatory reporting
* Assist the deputy financial controller with ad hoc tasks as required.
Qualification & Experience
* (Highly desirable) A qualified / part qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA) Competencies Essential
* Good understanding of regulatory returns
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Excellent systems/computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Regulatory reporting systems