City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
A good opportunity to join a small to medium sized bank as a Regulatory Reporting Accountant taking responsibility for the full remit of regulatory responsibilities. The role will cover a broad spectrum of tasks and assist with other accounting too. You could come from a background of pure Regulatory Reporting or be an Accountant who has exposure to Regulatory Accounting including COREP and be keen to further this.
- Liquidity reporting: ALMM, LCR, NSFR, PRA110
- COREP/ FINREP
- Production of Management accounts and associated reporting decks
- Completion of daily internal management reports (liquidity, P&L, LE)
- Preparing Board & ALCO packs as well as providing commentary for internal management reports
- Assistance with validating the budget output and involvement with the approval process
- Contribute to annual reports such as ILAAP, ICAAP, RRP
- Bank of England reporting - BT, ELS, C1 (desirable but not essential)
- Some mainframe related computer input and authorisation when required
- Ad-hoc duties
This permanent position is a great role for you if you are seeking variety within a smaller finance team and you would like to take the lead in Regulatory Accounting.
You can be Part Qualified, Qualified or QBE. You must have experience in COREP and/or FINREP to be considered for this role.
The salary range is up to £45,000 plus generous benefits.