West End, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
29 days ago
Prestigious International Bank based in the West End are currently recruiting for a new Relationship Manager to join their expanding Private Banking Department in London.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Acquisition of new client relationships and development of existing client relationships within the Private Banking sector.
- Selling a range of private banking products to existing and potential clients.
- Achieving high levels of service standards and maximize client satisfaction.
- Compliance with FCA and anti-money laundering regulations.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Support the Head of Business Coverage in contributing and achieving the unit's business development goals
- Responsible for originating, closing, and developing profitable client relationships whilst safeguarding the standards of the bank and respecting FCA regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective maintenance of existing relationships by handling customer enquiries
- Initiates, develops and retains client relationships while contributing actively to the business development and financial goals of the unit. Is jointly involved in client solicitation, presentation, closings, account management and development Responsible for assessing risk tolerance and investment suitability of each client and marketing appropriate products and services
- To build investment knowledge and be conversant with the full range of private banking services: to be competent in trusts, asset management, banking and advisory services and to act as an effective trusted advisor in the delivery of these services
- To complete credit responsibilities such as reviewing excess reports, preparing Facility Applications, credit reviews, preparation of loan documentation and negotiation of credit terms
- Works and liaises with Private Banking, Dubai to keep abreast of investment and product offerings to be the client's window to the private banking services offered the Bank
- Ensures that client product needs and services are met
- To be responsible for up-to-date compliance, KYC and client profile on each client
- To be responsible for client satisfaction and service quality levels by ensuring that the client's needs are met by performing administrative tasks required to fulfil client requirements
- Remains informed about market trends, customer preferences, new products Contributes to all aspects of the marketing mix including products development
- Completes meeting reports and establishes a follow-up system
- Deputises for other front office members during their absences and, in turn, hands over relationships to others during absence
- In addition to the duties listed, the employee may, from time to time, be required to perform other duties assigned by the team manager.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Has worked in a client-facing role within a private banking environment for a minimum of 5 years
- Must be RDR Compliant (Level 4)
- Has the relevant FCA accreditation to undertake an advisory role which includes the Certificate in Securities and Financial Derivatives.
- Is conversant with the full range of Private Banking services, including trusts, asset management, banking and advisory services.
- Has an extensive network of contacts within the Middle East region