A new opportunity within a Private banking firm has opened as an Revenue Accountant within a one of the worlds largest family owned private banks with over 25 offices open around the world! the Private banking firm has a strong history and like to combine tradition with modernity. Within this role, the private banking firm are looking for an Revenue Accountant to help aid the head of finance with day to Day activities. The Revenue Accountant will joining at a time of growth and change.
Roles and Responsibilities for this Revenue Accountant
- Clients, funds and intercompany fees processing - accruals and fee billing
- Assist Finance manager with external custody billing process
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly suspense control preparation
- Assistance with suppliers invoice processing
- Assistance with Purchase order processing
- Assist with various reports and queries from purchase officers
- Assist with the issuance of invoices - rent invoices, recharges, client fees invoices
- Assist with the preparation of audit and tax certificates for clients
Previous Revenue Accounting experienceTo be successful for this Revenue Accountant job role
- Previous NOSTRO accounts reconciliations experience
- previous dealings with client Money- Managing the accurate and timely daily calculation of Client Money, ensure that (if necessary) the client money segregation is done with RBS and is monitored daily. Maintain adequate CASS procedure.
- Previous VAT return production