City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
KennedyPearce are currently hiring for a global property company who are hiring a Billings and Revenue Manager. This role reports into the Shared Services Director and manages a team of 8 credit controllers and billers who you will lead and motivate. This role is a 12 month contract but is very likely to convert permanently at the end of the 12 months. This company has been awarded for being a diverse employer and offers flexibility to everyone.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective credit control is being operated and recorded & Credit Checks are completed and reviewed as required and ensure all banking is carried out daily and accurately, requesting all tenant's remittances avoiding any unallocated cash occurrences
- Provide accurate information on all debt matters, ensuring that the DSO days are maintained to agreed objectives
- Work with the Controlling Team to ensure all tenant CVA's Administrations and Liquidation paperwork is completed in accordance to all provided deadlines and that the Risk analysis is correctly presented to senior management.
- Manage Completion Statement processes along with TWD and refunds in a timely manner ensuring to mitigate any risks to the business
- Manage the timely execution of all billings to all tenants
- Manage monthly reporting to Senior management ensuring all figures provided are accurate and according to current agreed policies.
- Manage monthly bad debt reporting ensuring all provisions are In line with current agreed policies and that they are fully explainable to Senior management
- Manage and support all internal projects and system changes
- Provide accurate and timely information to all key stakeholders
- Work with internal auditors to resolve issues and/ or provide information as required
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- ICM Diploma preferred OR a Qualified accountant
- Have system/software implementation skills
- Demonstrate strong experience in leading a team