I am URGENTLY looking for a REMOTE Reward Specialist on a permanent basis. The Reward Specialist will have proven knowledge of all aspects of reward, performance and benefits, including related legislation and governance. The Reward Specialist will manage and further develop the reward, benefits and performance strategy ensuring it supports the overall workforce.
The role would suit a seasoned Reward professional, a minimum of 3-4 years consecutively; aiming more so at Partners.
- Manage salary survey and benchmarking activities and cost modelling.
- Research and recommend creative solutions for pay and benefits that are both affordable and sustainable.
- Manage the annual salary review, preparing forecasts alongside the Finance Business Partners and specific proposals for the Executive Leadership Team to consider.
- Implement all pay changes with the HR and Systems Teams.
- Provide governance and assurance on legal compliance where required.
- Day to day management of all benefits, the introduction of new benefits and recognition mechanisms including communication plans.
- Manage the organisation's job evaluation scheme and post management.
- Manage the whole performance appraisal cycle from objective setting to final evaluation and the link to pay.
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 27 days holiday - rising to 33 with length of service plus bank holidays
- Option to buy holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Paid qualifications
- Company car or car allowance
and so much more...