City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Great Benefits!
11 months ago
Risk and Compliance Manager
Up to £85,000
My client - a prestigious and renowned law firm are now seeking an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to join their London HQ.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading law firm who have a fantastic reputation and will give you the chance to operate in a very 'hands on' capacity.
As the successful Risk and Compliance Manager your main duties will include:
- Performing Client Due Diligence, including adverse media screening
- Developing and delivering training, including induction training for new joiners
- Assisting Partners and staff with operational issues arising on firm and client matters
- Creating and implementing project plans
- Signposting to relevant individuals, departments and agencies
- Setting up and maintaining registers
- Attending and presenting at meetings
- Responding to regulatory enquiries and investigations
The successful Risk and Compliance Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience of managing risk and compliance processes
- Ideally have experience gained from the Legal sector
- Strong knowledge of SRA requirements and the regulatory framework
- Good knowledge of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing law and practice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!