Back to jobs
Sales Support Analyst
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary £40000 - £55000 per annum
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineBanking Operations
- ReferenceSS RUS_1683014300
- Contact NameWill Goodman
As a Sales Support Analyst you will perform a Sales Support function to the EMEA Sales Enablement Group
The primary purpose of this role is to support the sales efforts across the EMEA sales teams
This role requires strong analytical, research and from time to time administrative capabilities and supports every stage of the sales process, working directly with the Sales associates.
This role is a 15 months Fixed Term Contract/Maternity Cover.
- Support prospect interaction, preparation of background information ahead of meetings.
- Work with sales teams to ensure they have required collateral/pitch material for meetings to help drive new business activity.
- Build strong relationship with internal teams and stakeholders (investment teams, compliance, operations etc) to address the sales team requests.
- Provide analysis that demonstrates the value add of the proposed solution and highlights the competitive advantage.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Investment Division where necessary to incorporate required sales messaging and personalized client information into pitch documentation to effectively communicate the advantages of the unique selling proposition of the firms Investments' services.
- Create and improve information relating to sales, pipeline, activity, statistics and peer group analysis.
- Manage and review process and necessary compliance sign-off's
- Collate and update data around key individuals and organisations for our target companies including contact details and useful networks (for example using various sources of data to establish board representations and connectivity of board members with other organisations).
- Research and understand market trends and opportunities in the marketplace using external tools and communicate to the wider sales team
- Manage and maintain the CRM records for organisations and contacts (this has to be done close collaboration with Sales associates).
- Work with Marketing to prioritise leads derived from campaigns, events etc and map into the sales team account prioritization lists
- Project manage RFP process from sales side (whilst getting as much support as possible from RFP team).
- Assist in completing RFP responses in tailoring to client specific circumstances, and ensuring all key sales messages are included
Qualifications and Experience Required
- An understanding of asset management, financial markets, investment concepts, competitors and industry trends.
- Passion for supporting, improving and innovating the sales process.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite - intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting etc are essential. VBA is a plus)