City of London
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Hybrid working + Company benefits
MC - SAM - HO_1657552417
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Senior Account Manager for an PR Agency
This is a permanent position, Hybrid working within the City of London.
As an Senior Account Manager, you will be carrying out the execution of the overall strategy ensuring that objectives and KPIs are being adhered to, and the accounts are well organised and being run smoothly and profitably, achieving high client satisfaction levels
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager
- Building and maintaining key relationships
- Run and manage the client activity calendar or planner. Proactively remind Account Directors and more junior staff of forthcoming planned activity and events to ensure it is executed in a timely manner.
- Attend clients' meetings and ensure they run smoothly
- Maintain regular proactive contact with the client by phone and email.
- Drive the media relations programme for all clients as laid out in the PR or activity plan. Know the relevant journalists and cultivate relationships with them.
- Oversea the running of all media
- Maintain a focus and awareness of account profitability and work with your Account Director to ensure the account is kept profitable.
- Take ownership of your area and make sure you are up to date with market intelligence
- PR or Marketing experience
- Proven communications skills - both written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of PR industry processes and practices
- Good media pitching
- Established media relationships
- Presentation and pitch presenting skills
- Preparing proposals
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ensure you can meet deadlines
This is a permanent position paying £30,000 - £45,000 + Hybrid working based in City of London.