City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
- 6 months FTC
- Qualified (at least 2 years post Qual)
- Statutory Accounts
Top tier Multinational corporation, this organisation is one of the globes leading organisations. They have a significant presence within European and Asian regions and are widely recognised for their corporate culture, remuneration and benefits and career/skill development. They have a newly created Senior Accountant position that has been designed as part of a wider domestic finance uplift.
The successful candidate will be at least 2 years post Qualified ACCA or equivalent and preferably from a large company background.
- Demonstrable experience of Statutory Accounts, Tax and VAT return preparation;
- Demonstrable knowledge of International Accounting standards and in their application in a business context:
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet tight deadlines whilst managing conflicting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Processing Accounts Payable and general ledger transactions
- Support Year End Audit
- Support Statutory Accounts Preparation
- Support VAT/Tax return preparation
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Consolidation reporting and preparation of additional quarterly disclosures
- Preparation of Management Reporting