West End, London
Up to £80000 per annum + Great Company Culture
about 1 month ago
6 months FTC
My client a market leading asset management firm are looking for a Senior Accountant on a full time basis for a 6 month fixed term contract.
This roll will ensure that key financial processes are operating efficiently and effectively and ensure oversignt of the Group's cash position.
The role will be a key member of the finance team ensuring that the key financial process of accounts payable and receivable are operated efficiently and effectively. This will require process and systems improvement to be implemented effectively and efficiently. There will be 2 direct reports who the winning candidate will require to manage. The role will also be required to monitor cash positions across the Group.
- Management of accounts receivable process
- Management of accounts payable process
- New business onboarding
- VAT reporting and monitoring
- Cash position monitoring
- Implementation of process and system improvements
- Completion of other ad-hoc reporting
- Efficiencies achieved through process and/or system improvements
- Team are happy and enjoying their work
- Cash position monitored on a daily basis and optimised
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Qualified CIMA or similar
- Good systems experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics or similar package
- Experience in the Asset Management industry