About the role
An opportunity has arisen to work for a world leading corporation based in the City of London. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with Operations.
The main purpose of the role involves managing the Travel and Expenses programme. To support the Transaction Processing Manager with allocating workload efficiently within the team. To be a point of contact for the TP team liaising with the TP Manager for resolution:
- To be the main point of contact for Barclay Programme and Concur system in line with T&E policy. Proactively investigate aged items and work with business and Corporate departments to resolve. Generate and review reports to equally allocate amongst the TP Team including;
- Daily split for purchase invoices Daily split for unallocated cash
- Weekly split for MIT/GR IR and POP Clearing Weekly split for AP Clearing
- Provide support on projects
- Running daily reports.
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience as an Accounts Assistant
- Experience with management of Travel and Expenses System
- Experience with a Corporate Credit Card Programme
- Demonstrable experience of working to month end deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of basic book keeping entries
- Demonstrable experience of working on ERP system(s)
- Experience of working in a multi-entity and multi-currency environment.