West End, London
£350 - £380 per day + Great company benefits
7 months ago
My client is a globally integrated real estate and investment group with core expertise in shaping cities and creating strong and connected communities based in the West End.
Currently looking for a full time Senior Analyst for an immediate start.
- Candidates need to have really strong modelling skills
- Good to strong experience of the UK market is also key
- Build-to-Rent experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Commercial experience would also be advantageous but, again, not essential
- Contribute to, analyse, and recommend potential capital solution structures to support the business need, including the consideration of the traditional sale, forward sale, and funding structures.
- Build and manage detailed investment models to support potential transactions, investment JVs, clubs, direct sale transactions, and asset acquisitions.
- Keep abreast of investment market activity, including investor trends, structures, pricing, and transactional activity.
- Assist in the preparation of papers to support investment paper approvals or bespoke strategic analysis.
- Work with the business functions and external advisors on the preparation of (sell side) or assessment of (buy-side) marketing, due diligence material, Q&A, dataroom administration, and general process management.
- Where required, interface with Investment Banks, Property Agents, and other advisory firms to analyse and recommend optimal capital solutions.
- Provide analysis and support execution of M&A projects for the region, working with the Group M&A team.
- Identify, track targets, and assist with financial appraisal and due diligence assessment in any transaction.
Key Knowledge and experience
- 2-3 years' financial analysis experience in the real state/property market including those from surveying, Real Estate Investment Management, or Real Estate Investment Banking;
- The role will suit a self-starter who is comfortable with accountability and at the same time can collaborate well in a team environment;
- Candidates must have strong analytical capabilities, commercial judgement and transaction experience;
- Good financial modelling/Underwriting including cash-flow analysis of potential acquisitions;
- Ability to write reports and rankings, and interpret and explain figures, charts and studies.
- Excellent communication, decision making, planning, organising and problem solving;
- Strong MS office experience;