£75000 - £85000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client, a leading real estate investment & Capital management company based in London, are looking to hire a Senior Asset Manager to join their expanding London office and Student Housing portfolio. You'll primarily be involved in asset management activities, including the formation and execution of enhancement strategies and initiatives, for a number of assets within our client's expanding UK student housing portfolio.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly separate, (plus annual budget exercise and reforecast) property and finance reports for submission to board members and senior management;
- Preparing approval papers to incur expenditure, appoint external parties and document lease transactions;
- Liaising with finance and property management teams to ensure all billings are invoiced correctly, fully collected and appropriately accounted for;
- Liaising with other Asset Managers, Property Managers and Finance to ensure that all invoices received are processed correctly and paid in a timely matter;
- Monthly non-financial information submitted to Singaporean (Head Office) teams incorporating occupancy reports and tenant uploads combined with explanations on differences and movements;
- Providing variance analysis to the corporate accounting teams within tight deadlines, while being able to explain any nuances of UK real estate market to all parties;
- Providing ad hoc budget information to other Asset Managers (including update of monthly tenancy changes);
- Constant level of interaction with relevant external parties.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or any related discipline.
- At least 12 years' relevant working experience in real estate investment in various asset classes across the UK and European markets.
- An advanced level of proficiency in MS Excel (and ideally other MS Office tools, such as Word and PowerPoint).
- Resourcefulness, a keen analytical mind and proficiency in financial modelling are all considered essential for this position.
- A good team player, possessing a high level of initiative and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, being hands-on and resourceful.
- Candidates possessing strong financial acumen and experience in the student housing/accommodation sector would be considered to have a distinct advantage.