City of London, London
£140.00 - £160.00 per day
5 months ago
My client is one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK.
My client is seeking full time Cashier to join our team in East London.
The successful candidate must possess prior experience in cashier environment and be accurate and confident in handling payments from customers. To ensure success in this role, we will also be seeking:
Key responsibilities for this job:
- To manage the junior cashier
- Implement processes to manage the aged unallocated
- Cash postings from bank
- Bank reconciliation (GBP, EUR and USD)
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Allocation of Credits and Receipts
- Assistance with Ledger management
Knowledge and experience required:
- Similar experience in similar role is required
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Use of Sage 200 and Excel
- Capable of reporting upwards on KPIs / BVIs
- To have a high work ethic and commitment to the cause
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of work
- Good Communication skills are essential and must be able to work on own initiative
On offer remuneration structure that remunerates motivated individuals.