£60000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the credit risks and financial strength of new and existing counterparties.
- Attending client meetings in the UK and Overseas.
- To negotiate and administer the exchange of corporate/bank guarantees, netting agreements, Standby Letters of Credit and other credit support documentation used to mitigate counterparty risk.
- Involvement in the credit risk mitigation aspects of account documentation including terms of business/trading and client agreements.
- Monitoring and managing both counterparty credit and country credit risk limits to ensure compliance with established credit limits, policies and procedures.
- Working towards streamlining and making more efficient credit risk procedures and processes.
- Engaging in credit risk management projects.
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will need:
- Strong numeracy and background experience in credit and/or financial statement analysis, preferably within the trading/capital markets or with a financial institution for at least 5 years.
- Strong credit analyst skills with an ability to quickly assess a great variety of different corporates and financial institutions from across the globe.
- An understanding of commodities futures and options, LME forwards, OTC precious metals products, including market infrastructure.
- Experience with credit risk management tools and techniques.
- Microsoft outlook, excel, word
- Bloomberg, Reuters
- Perform under pressure in a dynamic environment, with the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously, and prioritise.
- Strong organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.