I'm currently working with an instantly recognisable manufacturing business who are looking to appoint a high calibre Senior Finance Analyst with a strong focus on strategic planning and profitability.
This company has gone from strength-to-strength and given their recent results, show no signs of stopping. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with fantastic progression opportunities.
- Act as the key business partner to stakeholders including sales, marketing and operations teams
- Analysis of actuals v forecast and provide insightful commentaries
- Support decisions around pricing ensuring a strong ROI
- Assist in the month-end close process
- Project related work including new acquisitions and disposals
The ideal person for this role will have one of two backgrounds;
- ACA qualified from a top-tier practice with clients in industry (not financial services/insurance) ideally with some post-qualified experience in a similar industry although they would consider straight-from practice
- ACCA/CIMA qualified with a strong track record in a FMCG business with luxury sector experience an advantage