Our client is a world leading Media business with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Interim Senior Finance Analyst to help the finance team on a temporary basis. The business offer a very flexible working model.
- The role is responsible for supporting the Regional P&L plans for Flash, Forecasts and Budget including accurate and timely submissions to Corporate Planning.
- Drives insights by reviewing and analysing the financial plans, tracking performance and providing what-if analysis.
- Provide support to the budgeting, forecasting, and monthly flash operations for all Regional P&L line items.
- Analyse performance against plan, identify risks & opportunities to close gaps
- Review assumptions and key drivers to facilitate plan preparation and coordinate across FP&A hub and Commercial Finance teams.
- Manage the collection and submission of all key drivers for P&L related items into the global planning tool.
- Work with regional department planners on OPEX budget and actuals in order to provide commentary on variances.
- Work with regional department planners and global Ops teams on Selling forecasts adding insight to the commentary.
- Submit all planning requirements in accordance with planning calendar.
- Prepare all submissions to Corporate Planning.
- Participate in regional month-end reviews.
What we're looking for:
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience or 2 years PQE in an FP&A function and of working with commercial teams or business.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA level an advantage).
- SAP / BW experience with experience of planning tools including their development and project management preferred.