City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Company and Team
Rapidly expanding Fintech business based in Central London need a Senior Finance Analyst to form part of their commercial and strategic decision making. This is a great opportunity to join a business and develop rapidly as they grow their brand globally.
This is a high profile role in the business and will suit you if you are motivated and career driven. Duties include:
- Working on long-term forecasting and strategic planning for the business globally.
- Maintaining and updating the financial model
- Assist in the annual budget cycle
- Develop clear reports and tools to assist in projecting future growth and evaluating capital allocation decisions
- Own modelling for strategic and analytical initiatives for future growth and product launches
- Lead day-to-day working on M&A projects
- There will be some modelling work with support from other team members.
Presentations & Business Partnering
- Present your work to the CEO and CFO
- Interact with shareholders and future prospective investors.
- Articulate the financial projections of the company to existing and potential investors
Your Experience and Qualification
You must have Tier 1 Banking experience in an Analyst role as a Qualified Accountant and be seeking to move to a more entrepreneurial environment. Outstanding communication and business partnering skills a must.