£56000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Finance Business Partner for an Educational facility for a 12 month FTC. The candidate for this role needs to have previous experience in a similar role and be available to start around 15th March.
- Provision of analysis, including the development of metrics, to help the organisation understand the value drivers that are changing either the cost or the revenue side of the organisation.
- Generate new value propositions, some of which will challenge prevailing opinion and current ways of working.
- Partner with department heads and operational managers to develop local plans, ensuring alignment with longer term strategic financial planning.
- Utilise knowledge of external and internal factors to provide insight to senior management on the financial implications of strategic decisions.
- Present fact-based analyses of cost drivers and financial sustainability so that departments can understand their options and make needed trade-offs.
- Fully qualified accountant
- Experience working closely with senior management, providing financial analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Ability to quickly grasp and communicate complex issues clearly, concisely, sensitively, assertively, and diplomatically.
- Ability to build credibility and influence at a senior level.
- Proactive, positive, customer centric and determined to add value.