City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
KennedyPearce are hiring for a Media company in Central London-. This position is a Senior Finance Manager Role and will suit candidates at Manager level from audit or 2 years+ in industry after qualifying in audit. This role reports directly into the CFO and you will be the main contact for the markets you are looking after.
- Monthly and quarterly reviews and critically appraise and benchmark financial performance, including budgets, forecasts, results and balance sheets for the portfolio
- Business partner to local CFOs, understanding the key drivers of performance challenge them on appropriateness of profit plans and reforecasts,
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders such as treasury, legal, real estate, tax, technical accounting, IT and procurement.
- Review working capital with a particular emphasis on recoverability of WIP overdue accounts receivable, and cash collection.
- Ad hoc projects as and when they arise to improve processes, both financial and operational, improve efficiencies and productivity and develop best practice.
The candidate must be ACA qualified with experience within media preferred.