Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
8 months ago
Senior Finance Manager
About the role
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FMCG business in a newly created role. This organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with Operations. This is a key role within the business, where you will partner with operations, with a focus across revenue, reporting and projects.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for providing commercial acumen and supporting the operations team. Your main duties will include:
- Business Partner with Directors across Europe including Operations & Commercial.
- Driving performance improvements in assigned units
- Work closely with the Operations teams to identify and analyse areas of improvement, and drive improvements in the business.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with external partners and customers.
- Analyse actual results against budget and forecast and prepare written commentaries as required for month end reporting to local Senior Management team, Regional and Group
- Prepare supporting details for customer profitability reporting and cost allocations
- Prepare budget and forecasts models/templates and projections in conjunction with the operating units as required.
- Preparing & processing month end and other journals, including any Intercompany arrangements.
- Revenue, labour and materials analysis including compiling competitive contract comparisons, developing labour models, and valuing tender proposals in support of contract negotiations.
- Other ad hoc tasks and analysis as required.
The successful applicant
CIMA/CA/ACA qualified you will be a commercially astute business analyst who has demonstrated success within a FMCG environment. You will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and possess the ability to effectively communicate financial data to operations.
About the client
Listed overseas and operating in most major capital cities around the world, our client is one of their leaders within their industry focused on FMCG, wholesale and retail. This organisation is just entering a new phase of growth and exciting times are ahead.