City of London, London, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, benefits
over 1 year ago
I'm currently recruiting for a globally recognised retail company who are looking for a progressive, and fully qualified, Senior Financial Accountant.
Despite their size, they pride themselves on maintaining a non-corporate culture. Dress down Fridays? How about wearing comfortable clothing every single day?
This is a company who are facing growth at an incredible speed right now so previous retail experience is required.
- Provides structured, ongoing status reporting and objective management reporting to Capital Accounting Manager
- Lead the balance sheet review process, driving improvements in efficiency and quality
- Responsible for monthly Project and Activity Accounting closing cycle.
- Facilitates annual Capital Budgeting process.
- Financial business partnering with Supply Chain and Information Technology Department developing relationships with key stakeholders in these departments
- Analyse, forecast and monitor capital spend across the group.
- Supporting Capital Accounting's role in achieving annual finance division and departmental goals.