City of London, London, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Global investment management firm with a high profile name. They champion internal progression and provide staff training and flexible working if and when required. Based in Central London.
Due to expansion in the business the role of Senior Financial Accountant has become available, you will report to the Finance Director and take responsibility for:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Managing the financial close
- Audit packs and supporting the external/internal audit process
- Preparation of information for the quarterly Board Meetings
- Enhancing the controller function by creating standardised processes to generate efficiencies and deliver good quality outputs
- Ensuring a robust control environment for all financial reporting
- US GAAP
- UK regulatory reporting requirements
- Implementing systems & controls to meet relevant regulatory requirements
Tax - Preparation of VAT and corporate tax returns
Projects and Other
- Ad-hoc work as required with the aim of understanding our financial workflows better, improving the quality of financial data and making improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Actively engaging with global finance groups to undertake accounting and controllership activities consistently throughout the International region
- Participate in global finance re-engineering initiatives, launch of new offices or business growth opportunities
You will be either an ACA qualified Accountant with an Audit background or have qualified in Asset Management or Financial Services with Financial Accounting experience. It's ideal if you have US GAAP experience. You will also be self-motivated and a good communicator who can manage multiple stakeholders.
This role will look up to pay £60,000 - £70,000 depending on your PQE experience. as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.