City of London, London
11 months ago
As Senior Financial Analyst, Finance you will direct part of the company's financial planning and analysis group facilitating the annual budget process and monthly forecasting efforts. Additionally you will be responsible for monthly reporting and providing key analysis supporting and improving the company's business. This is a "hands on role" based in London. This position reports to the Head of FP&A.
- Lead and facilitate annual budget process, monthly financial forecasts and business plan preparation;
- Create regular management reporting packages with analysis of key performance metrics;
- Monitor the competitive marketplace and benchmark ICE's performance relative to its peers;
- Conduct financial analysis of potential new products, business ventures, pricing strategies, and other strategic opportunities;
- Maintain Hyperion financial system which supports budget and forecast process;
- Perform variance analysis and prepare variance analysis explaining differences from forecast and budget.
- Supervise production of reports and presentations for the company's management and Board of Directors
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Finance related area.
- Demonstrable experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management strongly desired.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrate initiative, strong organisation skills, and teamwork orientation is necessary.
- Knowledge of trading, financial markets and exchange sector is a plus.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills. Oracle Business Intelligence & Factset skills a plus.