£58000 - £65000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
12 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst
An excellent role has come up in a leading, high-end auction house for a Senior Finance Analyst to join a growing FP&A team.
This is a great role with clear progression prospects and a chance to have a real influence on an established team.
The role duties include:
- Supporting the Group FP&A Team with key elements of Central Business Finance
- Consolidation and analysis of Group results
- Exec., Board & AFRM Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting timetable/process
- Other ad-hoc analysis
- External & internal financial comms.
- Assist with Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting
- Effective business partnering with relevant business management teams
- Provide value adding financial insight to key stakeholders through ad-hoc requests and pro-active analysis
- Improve the quality of reporting and key processes
- Drive for best practice and standardisation of reporting across Commercial Finance
On offer is a generous salary of up to £65,000, bonus and other benefits and great autonomy in the role.
Apply here for further information!