City of London, London
£52000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
5 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst
GLOBAL SPORTS ORGANISATION
A global sports organisation are looking for a driven, dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in Central London.
This is a global multi-million pound organisation with an established FP&A Function in Central London. It will involve business partnering and supporting commercial strategy within the EMEA team.
Duties for the Financial Analyst role include:
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting exercises
- Deliver ongoing operating performance management reporting and analysis
- Business partner with various functions (notably the Events and Marketing functions) to support their budgeting and expense tracking, with extra focus/analysis on key projects
- Support the revenue pipeline process from capturing the initial opportunity, due diligence and progressing it through the deal approval system to the point of contract signing
- Perform monthly revenue reconciliations
- Review the various reporting and analysis to ensure the accuracy of accounting entries impacting the region, posting journal entries where necessary to improve accuracy
- Support Finance and EMEA Business Development teams with ad-hoc analysis
- Review/develop financial models and provide feedback from both an analytical and commercial perspective
- Work with the Business Insights Manager to help transition some of our management reporting from excel into a cloud dashboard
- Communicate and present analysis to management
We are looking for an ACA/ACCA/CFA qualified individual that has strong financial modelling and business partnering experience in a sports or media based firm. A competitive salary of £55,000 is on offer in addition to benefits.
Apply to this role to be considered!