City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
AF - SFA_1551973976
12 months ago
TEMP TO PERM
By developing efficient data flow processes, the Commercial Analyst will translate disparate data sets into a coherent body of information that will assist the management of the business in making better decisions.
This role is essential to helping deliver best in class reporting and will utilise Industry leading BI tools, through detailed analysis and financial modelling.
- Development of Financial(Revenue, Cost, Business) Models
- Development of efficient Data flow's between various data repositories
- Preparation of reporting packs for monthly budgeting and forecasting presentations and senior leadership reviews
Budgets & Forecast
- Assisting in developing and implementing the framework surrounding our annual budget programme.
- Budgeting and forecasting across the group and individual P&L'
- Financial Modelling
- Capture Operational / Financials KPI's as defined by Commercial Managers and Business Leaders and translate their needs into reporting output
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience and Attributes.
- Advanced Excel Modelling Skills. MS Acces
- Knowledge of SQL data warehouse
- Exposure to BI systems such as Cognos and Tableau
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise (& challenge when necessary) with business operations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization - management, team members, peers, and partners.
- Advanced financial modelling skills.