£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
over 1 year ago
Senior Financial Associate
Working in a Tier 1 bank? Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing start up on a journey? This could be the perfect role for you.
This tech business based in Central London are looking for strong finance modellers to join the team responsible for long term forecasting and strategy on a global scale. Presenting regularly to the CEO and CFO, as well as interacting with prospective and existing investors providing a strongly commercial role with great exposure.
Duties of the role include:
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and updating the Babylon financial model and assist with the annual budget cycle
- Articulate financial projections of the company and to investors
- Develop clear reports and tools to assist in projecting future growth and project launches
- Lead work on M&A projects
The key criteria to apply for the role is:
- At least 4 years' experience working within M&A, industry or country coverage team within a Tier 1 Bank
- Strong degree from a top university
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong financial modelling skills
- High commercial awareness
The role will pay up to £70,000 plus a lucrative bonus and a range of exclusive perks and benefits that can be discussed further.