Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£400 - £470 per day
9 months ago
Senior FP&A Manager
As the Senior FP&A Manager you will lead and manage the financial planning and reporting for the group, ensuring that reports will be delivered in a timely and to a high-quality standard.
With a global footprint, this FMCG company has been in consistent growth mode for decades delivering exceptional results and dominating the International market.
As the Group FP&A Manager you will lead and manage the financial planning and reporting for the group, ensuring that reports will be delivered in a timely and to a high-quality standard.
You will be an integral support to the business on the preparation and implementation of the strategic plan for the organisation, whilst building relationships across the organisation to become a trusted business partner. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for management reporting and analysis
- Lead the planning process end to end from a budgeting and forecasting perspective
- Lead the development of the organisation strategy which supports the achievement of the strategic plan
- Be a key participant and thought leader within the global finance team where you will influence a range of decision makers
- Develop and manage BI tools across the business to provide insights which support the formulation of business strategies
- Promote efficiency, productivity and profitability across all commercial business units and be a driving focus to create a "best in class" finance function
It will be essential to have experience in a similar working environment across Retail, FMCG or Distribution. You should also have excellent understanding and experience within FP&A with a strategic underpinning. Other requirements include:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualification with relevant bachelor's degree
- Commercial acumen with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- In depth experience working in either a Group FP&A function or divisional business unit in a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated experience being able to drive change and collaboration with multiple divisional senior executives to ensure the business meets critical goals through the next phase of growth
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in the growth and strategic outlook of a staple International brand. This role will be highly visible and influential figure within finance and the wider business. In the current climate flexible working is encouraged and will require a candidate who is comfortable working remotely.