£110000 - £125000 per annum + 20-40% bonus, healthcare, pension
7 months ago
A leading investment management firm is recruiting for a Senior Fund Controller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Director.
As a Senior Fund Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a fund controller for a variety of fund structures and taking full ownership of the reported numbers
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Being core contact point for clients
- Management of third party fund administrators
- Reviewing and approving fund accounts and IRR calculations
- Drafting fund budgets and cashflow management
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This Fund controller role will look up to pay up to £125,000 as well as offering a 20-40% bonus plus generous benefits.