£55000 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 year ago
Group Financial Accountant
Due to internal promotions and a recent restructure, a large, international real estate company are searching for a Financial Accountant to join in a commercially orientated Group Reporting team in Central London.
The role will suit someone qualified with post qualification experience in industry, looking to progress and keen to work in a thriving business to Senior levels.
Key duties of the role include:
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly reporting
- Accounting support to finance team
- Consolidations preparation and reviewing group entities on an international scale
- Preparation of financial statements for subsidiaries in according with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Review of quarterly serviced office reports
- Management Reporting and support to preparing the management accounts
Reporting into the Head of Group Reporting, they will be there to assist with your development and progress you up the levels in a supportive but challenging environment.
The ideal applicant will be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years post qualified experience. Listed experience is essential and working with senior stakeholders. Real Estate experience would be advantageous also.
On offer is a salary of up to £65,000 per annum and a wealth of additional benefits and a great opportunity to progress into higher level senior management roles given it is a flat structure organisation.
Apply below to explore this excellent role further!