£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
over 1 year ago
A large property business based in the West End are looking for a Senior Group Accountant to join a newly created role.
This unique role will sit between the Financial Accountants and the Financial Controller with some scope to take on many of the FCs duties as and when required to give a broad and progressive exposure.
- Full responsibility for preparation and completion of quarterly Group consolidation in line with robust timetable
- Ownership, completion and delivery of all Finance inputs to quarterly Group Board packs, including continued improvements
- Management of all Finance inputs to quarterly Hotel Board packs
- Quarterly review and update to chart of accounts
- Management of quarterly intercompany elimination process
- Manage the preparation and production of high-quality Group IFRS financial statements at Year-end and Interim
- Lead the annual audit and interim review process
- Prepare high quality and thorough accounting papers for all major transactions and technical accounting issues (incl. impact of new IFRS)
- Lead statutory reporting process for the UK subsidiaries in the Group
- Oversight of the Group's debt facilities and associated derivatives
- Responsibility for covenant reporting on a quarterly, bi-annual and/or annual basis
- Involvement in debt re-financings and ad hoc management requests
- Manage ongoing relationship and communications with lenders
Outsourced Service Providers
- Manage relationship with external accountants, providing services to the Group
- Work with service providers to improve/streamline deliverables
The ideal candidate will be Big 4 trained with 4-5 years post qualified experience in a property business and strong technical knowledge.
On offer is a salary of up to £80,000 per annum, a range of other benefits including a bonus and some great progression prospects in line with the experience the role offers.