£75000 - £80000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
over 1 year ago
A great opportunity has arisen in a global media business' FP&A team for a Group FP&A Analyst. Joining a team that is both flexible and supportive, this will be a broad role working across a range of analytical styles, forecasting disciplines and budgeting processes.
Duties of the role include:
- Group management reporting and KPIs - preparation and review
- Being the lead on development and redesign of of MI and KPIs
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes and continual review
- Analytical review of business performance
- Drive and evolve the offering to the business from the FP&A department
- Ad hoc investment appraisal
- Enforcing integrity of trading P&L and keeping reporting in line with corporate structure
- Overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level
- Providing senior level support across the business
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 7 years post qualified experience in a large business (billions turnover). Lots of relevant FP&A experience and a broad exposure to senior stakeholders.
A salary of up to £80,000 per annum is on offer with generous benefits as well as working in smart offices based in Piccadilly.