£75000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exceptional opportunity to join a listed business that has had year on year growth both organically and via acquisition. You will work as part of Group Finance which is currently going through a transformation programme and report into a Manager that is experienced and supportive.
This is a broad role that sits in a team that is flexible and can support the business with MI, a range of analytic styles, forecasting and budgeting processes throughout the finance cycle. This is a number two role in FP&A and will provide senior level support across the organisation.
- Preparation and review of group management reporting and KPIs
- Lead the development and re-design of the above in line with Executive requirements
- Drive reporting process improvements.
- Preparation and review of group management reporting
- Lead the redesign of group management reporting
- Manage the group's budget and forecast processes
- Constantly review to improve process efficiency
- Preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Take overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level
- Ad hoc investment appraisal and performance analysis
There is a focus on automation and you will need to drive this agenda with a view of delivering valuable insights and analytics that supports future stability of the business.
Please apply if you are a Qualified accountant, with relevant PQE experience in FP&A and process improvement. You will have a track record of successful business partnering with senior management too.
It is essential you have advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (Excel - you must be extremely comfortable building models/reports up to macro level).
You will build strong relationships across the company and be a good problem solver with intellectual curiosity. You will need to fit into an environment that is vibrant, upbeat, creative and motivated.