Are you're a proactive individual with developed 'Internal Controls' experience, looking for your next interesting challenge?
Do you want to work in a collaborative and dynamic team, within a leading global Fortune 500 Company?
Our client, a specialist agricultural technology and investment partner, are currently expanding their Risk & Internal controls team and hiring a new Senior Internal Controls Analyst within their London branch.
Offering up to £70,000 plus 3 days working from home, pension, insurance covers and an incredible office with perks such as on-site gym and swimming pool.
You will have a unique chance to…
- Engage senior stakeholders including the internal audit team and liaise on key internal controls projects across the organisation.
- Support your Senior Manager with reporting, reviewing, enhancing internal controls, and ensuring that procedures are fit for purpose.
- Work within a 2nd line team which is responsible for advising the business on internal control guidelines and regulations such as ESG and SOX procedures.
Ideally you will have or be…
- At least 5 years practical experience within an internal controls position, and solid analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills and an ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Strong experience with internal controls regulations, reporting on key finding, reviewing internal procedures, and supporting with the annual review of the organisation.
If this sounds like the right next step for you or someone in your network that you want to recommend, please apply today!