South East London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
A large FMCG manufacturer based in South London are searching for an experienced, qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
Working as part of a close-knit team, you will take on a broad role which will encompass a range of reporting and control responsibilities with an international feel and chance of team management also.
Senior Management Accountant - Key Responsibilities:
- Preparing Management Accounts across the business
- Daily revenue reporting and reconciliations, including month end.
- Creation of new accounting and reporting processes, working closely with HR and Group Finance functions.
- Partnering effectively with Front Office functions in London and abroad, as well as other teams across the Group
- Managing a small team of 3 to support a large scale finance operation
- Substantiation of the general ledger and reconciliation of balances
- Variance analysis production and analytical review of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Support group Tax team on preparation of VAT returns.
- Annual production of budgets and forecasts for the P&L and Balance Sheet ensuring understanding of key cost drivers and revenue trends.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Team management experience
- Good knowledge of FMCG sector
- Drive, ambition and will to learn and develop their team
- Strong relevant management accounting background
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits and the chance to thrive in a growing and developing organsaition.