City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
12 months ago
Our client, a Professional Services business based in the City are looking to recruit a Senior Manager to join their expanding Transaction Management department. The Senior Manager, in addition with having line manager responsibilities, will manage a portfolio of standard and complex structured finance transactions in conjunction with other internal teams. The Senior Manager will liaise closely with other transaction parties during the setup of the transaction and participate in the setup of the SPVs, ensure that the obligations of our client and the SPVs are appropriately reflected in the transaction documents, and coordinate our client's role in any issues that arise over the life of the transaction. The Senior Manager is responsible for following internal procedures for the administration of the SPVs to ensure the proper discharge of duties and the delivery of a high quality service to clients at all times.
Main Responsibilities will include;
- Draft and review documents including corporate services agreement, fee letters, share declaration of trust, loan agreements, capitalisation documentation and UK company corporate documentation in accordance with internal procedures.
- Review and comment on transaction documents in accordance with internal procedures.
- Liaison with external transaction parties and internal teams involved in the transaction.
- Instruct, supervise and/or arrange the incorporation of SPVs, capitalisation, any registrations (e.g. tax, consumer credit and data protection), bank account openings and know your client requirements.
- Liaise with Directors regarding any commercial aspects of the transactions.
- Attend client meetings and signings.
- Manage existing transactions in conjunction with other internal teams, including changes to transactions, amendments to documentation, transaction default and termination processes.
- Liaison with internal teams regarding implementation of changes to transactions and their implications to ongoing compliance management or accounting.
- Dealing with ad hoc transaction enquiries and/or relevant correspondence.
- Support other internal teams as appropriate with critical date management and preparation and review of accounts.
- Record time spent on relevant activities for client billing purposes in accordance with procedures.
- Review invoices in accordance with fee letters and assist with financial control.
- Review Investor Reports on a regular basis, discuss concerns or queries with the appropriate Director and action any measures.
- Draft initial quotes for certain transactions in conjunction with the business development team.
- Contribute towards business development and marketing objectives by: Organising post deal closure marketing reviews and meetings with clients in conjunction with the business development team; Ensuring details of working party lists, transaction parties and regular contacts are in the relevant database and kept up to date; Developing target contact lists of existing clients; and Sourcing further existing client business.
- Assist in pricing of new deals and client calls alongside business development.
- Arrange regular client visits with top clients within your portfolio.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- At least 5 years solid experience in a similar role with experience of reviewing securitisation and complex structured finance documentation.
- Experience of corporate administration of UK companies would be an advantage.
- An excellent level of communication skills, both oral and written, and a high level of interpersonal skills, giving the ability to work with all levels, both within and external
- The ability to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines within the context of a demanding workload.
- A demonstrable ability to understand, consider and discuss complex securitisation and structured transactions.
- The ability to work independently, and to work effectively as part of a team, both within transaction management and in a multi-disciplinary setting.