Senior Marketing Manager
My client in the Insurance industry has an exciting opportunity for a strategic, consumer-oriented individual to join their Marketing team as Senior Marketing Manager. It's a fantastic time to join the organisation as they gain momentum globally. This is a unique opportunity to be part of shaping and scaling a new challenger brand in the UK market.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role is accountable for increasing brand awareness and loyalty, and end to end management of their marketing plan while meeting lead generation and sales targets. Duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring their integrated marketing campaigns across all digital, traditional, and social channels to drive new, deeper consumer engagement, conversion, and advocacy. You will be a strong people-person in building a team and marketing function to develop and execute day-to-day campaigns as well as the long-term strategy and product development. You will be passionate about building the business to deliver on the company's brand, reputation, and position as The UK challenger insurance brand for women. Marketing is about understanding people and brands and making strong connections between how their needs can be satisfied by their products and services. It's also about telling their story to increase brand awareness and to grow their business. They want to build a community where women can support each other through business. We're looking for an experienced and versatile marketer who is hungry to build a brand, grow a digital business and is keen to be part of a start-up challenger business.
Responsibilities as Marketing Manager
- Manage overall Marketing P&L and budget including forecasting, planning and reconciliation.
- Develop the localised marketing plan, objectives, target audiences and metrics aligned with the global brand and marketing strategy.
- Manage, implement and execute the marketing plan across multi channels including digital, social, traditional, above the line and below the line
- Brand management - Manage brand guidelines and suite of materials including assets, imagery, key messages, communication guidelines and customer personas for the region
- Develop and execute the strategic communications plan, including PR, social and content.
- Build relationships with partners, key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Map the customer lifecycle and develop a suite of communications content for each touchpoint.
- Analyse market trends, customer insights and competitive landscapes to develop successful strategies.
- Report on campaign activities and performance to maximise ROI and sales objectives.
- Own and manage the website, CRM, social channels, and any other digital platforms.
Skills and experience
- 8-10 year + Marketing experience across multi channels with a strong digital and media focus.
- Significant B2C experience in growing brand awareness and driving sales conversion
- Experience managing campaigns across the ATL, digital and social channels including analysis and reporting.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics, web trends, SEO, and paid search engines.
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills in managing teams and stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Results driven and solution focussed.
- Self-starter with a flexible mindset to work as part of a small team in a start-up environment
- Proactive go getter who can drive the agenda and deliver on plans.
- Ability to work in ambiguity and has an entrepreneurial flair.
- Passionate about equality for women
A permanent role, paying £50,000 - £70,000 based on experience. Hybrid working of 2/3 days in their office based in Manchester.