City of London, London
£55000 - £62000 per annum
about 2 months ago
International Bank based in the City, are looking to recruit a Senior Portfolio Management Officer to join their Shipping & Aviation Finance Department. Main purpose of the role will involve; To take primary responsibility for the ongoing monitoring of the loans in the Bank's Aviation Finance portfolio, liaise with the respective Facility Agents on Aviation Finance transactions to ensure timely receipt of Borrower information. gather management information and data for periodic reporting to Branch Senior Management and Head Office and provide support when required to Front Officers in the preparation and analysis of new business applications, waivers and amendments.'
Main responsibilities will include;
- To carry out regular covenant compliance checks for each of the loan facilities in the Aviation Finance portfolio, in accordance with the requirements stipulated in each loan agreement and any applicable additional internal rules.
- To maintain and update the relevant internal monitoring databases to reflect the results of the periodic covenant monitoring (including recording of financial information for borrowers and sponsors) and to carry out any other regular internal reporting that may be required.
- To act as the primary point of contact for external parties in relation to the ongoing management of each Aviation Finance loan and to receive and review any requests from Borrowers for waivers or other changes to the facilities.
- To help coordinate the Bank's regular Asset Assessment process in relation to the loans in the Ship & Aviation Finance portfolio. This will include preparation of reporting paperwork for each transaction for approval by the relevant Front Officer.
- To assist Front Officers with gathering and checking information required for the Bank's periodic "Know Your Customer" checks and in preparing the associated paperwork.
- To carry out such other duties as may be requested from time to time by the Head of Department, the General Manager or other appropriate members of the senior management team.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates will preferably be ACIB/degree qualified with at least 2 years of "Middle Office", agency and security trustee experience, preferably in the Aviation and/or Shipping Finance sector, gained within a recognised Bank actively engaged in international syndicated lending. Candidates must also have strong numeracy skills and familiarity with financial and credit analysis techniques