West End, London
£45000 - £48500 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a global leading Investment Manager based in the West End of London are looking to recruit a Senior Operations Associate to join their Fund Operations department. The EMEA Fund Operations Team support the operational requirements and delivery of all EMEA Fund complexes and Segregated Accounts, with particular focus on the oversight of transfer agency, custodial and administration services which are currently outsourced. This includes the oversight of the daily release of prices and acting as the escalation point for issues.
The Senior Operations Associate role would be positioned within the Fund Operations Department and the candidate should have a particular interest and lead by example, ensuring the highest level of care when dealing with clients both internal and external. The candidate should have the ability to build relationships, investing time to understand client and business needs. The Senior Operations Associate will need to respond to requests in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. They should also be able to communicate clearly and concisely using multiple communication channels, tailoring their communication appropriately and summarising conclusions and next steps.
The candidate should be well organised and have a high level of attention to detail. They should be able to manage multiple deadlines and complexities, seeing all projects and deliverables through to completion. They should also focus on process enhancements and procedure changes, consistently considering where the team can add value. They should share ideas, listen to other opinions and collaborate within the team and the wider business.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Support the onboarding process and ongoing administration for clients
- Build relationships with both internal teams and platform clients
- Communicate with Senior Management as required, tailoring communication style appropriately
- Liaise with and oversee external service providers to ensure an efficient service is provided
- Respond to both internal and external queries received into the group inbox in an efficient manner
- Provide ongoing operational support to all EMEA and International Sales and Relationship Managers, demonstrating ways to enhance the service provided
- Lead and participate in projects to implement new regulatory and product changes
- Take ownership of complex queries and find efficient solutions
- Assist with new business initiatives such as new fund launches and mergers
- Support and implement the operational requirements of manager changes within the funds.