West End, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Property Accountant
Our client is a SME property business in the heart of London. They are looking to hire an experienced Senior Property Accountant for a long term temp role with the possibility to be made permanent for a high performer. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented finance team and work with a variety of stakeholders across the business. Due to the nature of the role, immediately available candidates with previous experience in Property, Construction & Infrastructure will be highly favoured
Key duties will include;
- Full ownership of Month End, Quarter End & Year End reporting.
- Preparing reviewing financial statements.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, Bank Reconciliations, General ledger
- Reviewing cash flow statements
- Senior stakeholder engagement across the business including meetings with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Ad hoc work as required by the team.
- ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or nearly qualified
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience within in Property, Construction & Infrastructure will be highly favoured.
- Strong financial reporting and month end experience is essential.
- Strong prioritization and excellent time management skills
- Be a team player and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good planning & organization skills and a willingness to be hands on.
- A confident communicator with strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills