City of London, London
£37500 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
We at KennedyPearce want to help make your job as easy and as fun as possible and have created a culture and environment to help our teams thrive to do just that. We have a relaxed and flexible culture where every member of our team can enjoy their work and get the most out of their career.
We operate a flexible remote/office hybrid work model with flexi-time and reduced Friday hours, generous annual leave with your birthday off free, a dress down policy, an in-office Sonos music system, drinks fridge in our pub break-out area, coffee machine for a morning kick start, games area…and one of the best reward schemes in the industry.
This includes monthly and quarterly commissions up to 40%, annual super bonuses, monthly and quarterly incentive rewards including our legendary "Players" day for our elite performers.
All this together makes what we think is a really fun and highly rewarding place to be.
As a Senior Consultant, you will join a well-established Perm Division and continue your career development alongside some of our, and London's, most successful recruiters.
This is a full 360 recruitment role and the duties include:
- Candidate Generation and relationship management
- Business Development - the desk is warm but will need development
- Account management and extensive client meetings
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels to both clients and candidates.
- Offer management and post-placement follow up, again to both clients and candidates
- Minimum 2+ years recruitment experience
- Ideally from Accounting and Finance but other sectors will be considered
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you can meet our expectations, then please apply.
Send us your CV with a covering note and think about how you can make your application a little different to stand out from the crowd. To be successful here you will certainly need to.