£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
At KennedyPearce we want to help make your job as easy and as fun as possible and have created a culture and environment to help our teams thrive to do just that. We have a relaxed and flexible culture with loads of benefits and commission so that every member of our team can enjoy their work and get the most out of their career.
As a Senior Consultant, you will join our well-established Permanent Division in Accounting and Finance and continue your career development alongside some of our most successful recruiters.
This is a full 360 recruitment role of candidate generation and Business Development but it is a warm desk and there is a lot of progression available also, either to management or a senior billing role.
Some of the key duties include:
- Candidate Generation and relationship management
- Business Development - the desk is warm but will need further development
- Account management and extensive client meetings
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels to both clients and candidates.
- Offer management and post-placement follow up, again to both clients and candidates
- Minimum 2+ years recruitment experience
- ideally from Accounting and Finance, Commerce or FS, but other recruiting specialisms may be considered
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you can meet our expectations, then please apply now.