£35000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
27 days ago
KennedyPearce is a leading recruitment consultancy that focusses on Accounting & Finance, HR, Operations, Change Management and Risk & Compliance. Our aim is to make your career as rewarding, fun and easy as possible so we have created a culture and environment to help our people thrive to do just that.
We operate a flexible, hybrid work model with flexitime and reduced Friday hours, unlimited annual leave, a dress down policy, in-office Sonos music system, free breakfast, drinks fridge in our pub break-out and games area, coffee machine and lots of other benefits including free Netflix for example. And we have one of the best reward schemes in the industry with up to 40% commission on all billings above threshold.
We are going through a period of exponential growth and are looking to hire high level Recruitment Consultants to join our well established, highly experienced team and work alongside some of the best people in the industry
As a Senior Consultant, you will join our well-established Permanent Division in Accounting and Finance and continue your career working alongside some of our most successful recruiters.
This is a full 360 recruitment role of candidate generation and Business Development but it is a warm desk and there is a lot of progression available also, either to management or a senior billing role.
Some of the key duties include:
- Candidate Generation and relationship management
- Business Development - the desk is warm but will need further development
- Account management and extensive client meetings
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels to both clients and candidates.
- Offer management and post-placement follow up, again to both clients and candidates
- Minimum 2+ years recruitment experience
- ideally from Accounting and Finance, Commerce or FS sectors, but other recruiting specialisms may be considered