City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
A good opportunity to join a growing bank as a Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant. You will be responsible for the full remit of regulatory accounting. You will review work and challenging and influence people across a broad spectrum of responsibilities, providing a second line of defence.
This permanent position is a great role for you if you are seeking variety within a smaller bank team and you would like to take the lead in Regulatory Accounting. It is essential you have regulatory accounting knowledge. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Review, challenge and sign off on the regulatory returns required by the Bank of England and the supervisory returns for the Financial Conduct Authority, Prudential Regulation Authority and European Banking Authority
- Review the following: Liquidity, Compliance, Financial Information, Capital and Statistical information
- Review the following regulatory returns (among others): BT, ELS, COR001, FSA001, CC, CL
- Engage in the production of annual ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and RRP
- Analysis and communication of policy and market developments in regulatory reporting and update senior management of any upcoming changes.
- Support the wider Finance, Risk and Treasury teams and input into the regulatory process of the Bank
Projects & Other duties
- Develop and automate review tools to make the process of the regulatory review more robust and efficient
- Take responsibility for ad hoc tasks within Risk Management, within the wider regulatory and capital management.
- Maintain and review procedure documentation for processes performed within the Regulatory Reporting Review function to ensure relevance and efficiency.
You must be a Qualified Accountant with experience in Banking and Regulatory Accounting to be considered for this role. The salary range is up to £75,000.
You will need to be a strong communicator who can challenge and influence. The ability to think practically and translate concepts into effective processes is also very important as well as demonstrating learning agility.