£55000 - £65000 per annum
18 days ago
Prestigious International Bank are looking to recruit a Senior Securities Operations Administrator to join their expanding Operations department. The role is primarily focused on our client's Asset Management business but does have the scope, as part of the cross-training program, to provide support to the Treasury & Banking business. The position requires you to become fully cross functional across all administration processes supporting asset servicing in Securities Operations covering Securities Trade Settlement, Corporate Action Event Cycles, Static Data Maintenance and Regulatory Reporting (MIFIR, EMIR, SFTR & Post Trade) in relation to all market transactions executed by the Bank on behalf of the Discretionary Client and UCITS Fund business lines.
As part of the team, you'll be cross-trained on all products and processes supported within the Department. The points below highlight all the areas of processing you will undertake as part of your personal development and overall responsibilities within the Department;
- Administration of all Corporate Action Capital Events
- Custodian network for global Equity and Bond instruments Elective and Non-Elective events
- Administration of all Corporate Action Income (Dividend & Coupon) Events
- Custodian network for global Equity and Bond instruments
- Investigation and the clearance of Stock and Cash reconciliation exceptions
- Pre and Post settlement date processing of Equity and Bond Securities transactions
- Custodian network for global Equity and Bond markets
- Static Data maintenance within Dimension & Corona Cash & Stock
- Regulatory Reporting including MIFIR, EMIR, SFTR & Post Trade
- Administration of all Custody Network charges, Management and Performance Fee's
- Undertake training and processing tasks, in line with the Operations cross training program and rotation task plan.
In addition to the day-to-day processing activities undertaken, your position will include the following responsibilities:
- To ensure that you have a full understanding of the risks and controls associated with the processes that you take responsibility for and that you ensure such controls are exercised.
- To be aware of regulatory and/or market developments applicable to your areas of responsibility.
- To ensure that you are aware of and understand the Business Continuity processes within your area of responsibility taking part in any relevant tests on an ongoing basis.
- Achievement of business or learning objectives as agreed with the Line Manager.
- Participation within Project related tasks and group objectives as defined by the Divisional Plans.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as required by the Line Manager.
- Communicate ideas and give recommendations to the Line Managers of the Department on increasing efficiency, reducing operational risk and costs.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Experience as an Administrator within an active Asset Management Operations environment
- Experience in performing system validation tests, business impact analysis and production of test plans to support system upgrades and implementations
- Global Securities Settlements including Debt & Equity related securities transactions including Repo and global settlement cycles
- Corporate Action Capital & Income Event Administration
- Static Data Maintenance
- Regulatory Reporting
- Main stream Asset Servicing systems incorporating Securities Settlements, Corporate Actions and Reconciliations.
- Desirable system experience will include Dimension, Omgeo CTM & Alert, Corona Stock & Cash, DTCC Hub, TRAX, Murex, Swift, Flexcube and Finastra