City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Prestigious International Bank based in the City of London, are looking to recruit a Settlements Clerk. You'll be responsible for processing the payment/clearing enquires, cover the trade services operation functions which including to deal with all the import and export settlement business and other tasks as directed by the line manager.
Other responsibilities of the Settlements Clerk include;
- Process GBP, USD and CNY etc. Clearing for ICBC Head office and other correspondents.
- Process internal payments for invoices due.
- Monitor the account movement.
- Monitor Large Exposure and advice circulation to CMD, Treasury and Risk ALM.
- Funds positioning.
- Return unable to apply or cancel funds to remitter per request.
- Process the Nostro transfer.
- SSI Set up and parameter reviewing.
- Process any enquires received from our clients and/or agent banks
To be considered for this position, candidates must speak fluent Mandarin and have at least 18 months banking operations experience ideally across payments or settlements.