City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is one of the world's fastest growing FX CFD Brokers, based in the City of London. Over the past few months they've been extremely active in terms of recruitment and they're now looking to hire a Spanish speaking Analyst who has a solid understanding of Forex, Indices and commodities, to join their expanding London office.
Main responsibilities of the role will include;
- Daily market updates via Youtube
- Daily articles covering market-moving news and interesting technical patterns.
- Feature in the Spanish press, and build a network of journalists.
- Produce and educational webinars and videos
- One-to-one coaching sessions with clients
- Manage social media channels
- Produce articles and content for external partners
- Willing to travel to Spain to meet clients and present at seminars
- Produce special reports such as ebooks, quarterly market outlooks etc.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Strong experience of a technical analysis
- Excellent Spanish writing skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or Economics, or a related field
- Entrepreneurial minded
- A genuine passion for financial markets
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills.
Please submit examples of your written analysis skills when applying so we can evaluate your work.